The Clubhouse

The Clubhouse was built shortly after CGC moved to its present site in 1938. 

 
It is extremely attractive having been designed by Alderman Shennan
(who's firm was also responsible for the Royal Birkdale Clubhouse).

The recently refurbished interior is spectacular

We use cookies
We use cookies to enable some features on this site. We analyse anonymised traffic information to help us measure and improve the site's performance.