NOTE Member's information including tee bookings and diary information can be found
on Intelligent Golf using this link or by using the App.
Categories of Membership
Childwall Golf Club provides the following categories of membership:
7 Day Membership;
6 Day Membership (Sunday to Friday);
5 Day Membership (Monday to Friday);
Junior Membership (ages 18 to 23);
Junior Associate (ages 12 to 17);
Family Membership (up to age 11).
We also offer Country Membership to persons who reside outside a 40 miles radius of the Club, and Associate Membership for those who wish to enjoy the social facilities of the clubhouse. All of these categories of membership are available irrespective of gender.
Prospective new members need to have a proposer and seconder, both of whom should be full members of the Club. Membership interviews are held quarterly, in January, April, July and October.
At the present time, no further 7 Day and Junior Memberships are available. Persons wishing to join as a 7 Day Member may be offered 5 or 6 Day Membership on the basis that they would have the option of converting to 7 Day Membership as and when this category of membership becomes available.
Further information and a Membership application form, together with details of the current subscriptions and joining fees may be accessed by clicking here.
Benefits of Membership
Childwall Golf Club is regarded as one of the premier parkland course in the region. This can be evidenced by our selection to host the Lancashire Championship in 2021 and the England Golf Northern Foursomes in 2022.
Main benefits of being a member include:
- The opportunity to play competitive golf, with Men's, Ladies and Junior competitions run at weekends and during the week;
- Excellent practice facilities including a practice ground with a chipping and bunker practice area, practice nets and an immaculately maintained practice putting green;
- Expert tuition from a PGA qualified professional and his team, using the latest G2 Quad technology;
- A well stocked professional shop with leading brands of equipment and golf clothing;
- A secure trolley shed and buggy store;
- An excellent Clubhouse, which had a major refit in 2019;
- The James Braid function suite which accommodates over 100 people and provides excellent view across the course;
- A wide range of social events (once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted);
- Membership of the Association of James Braid courses, which entitles members to discounted green fees at almost 300 James Braid courses in the UK and Ireland.